Houston. And Style, the Chronicle's new Sunday luxury section, is a reflection of the city's dynamic lifestyle. Printed in vibrant color on high-quality stock, the Houston Chronicle's new Style section appeals to loyal, affluent and active readers.
Style includes high-end fashion, luxurious accessories, home décor, travel and profiles on Houston movers and shakers. Connect with sophisticated shoppers who have the means and motivation to indulge in the finer things.
Style is a full-color, magazine-quality, glossy-stock publication - ideal to showcase your merchandise.
STYLE features locally written stories on how Houston- area residents live, dress and decorate.
Your invitation to Houston's affluent consumers.
Join the party with the Houston Chronicle's Style, Houston's weekly guide to high-end fashion, home décor, travel, luxurious lifestyles and more.
Style is local, highlighting trends and happenings in Houston, driving readers to local shops and retailers.
Style features themed content with ad adjacencies to reach your target reader.
Style features the best visuals that the Houston Chronicle's awarding-winning photo and design staff has to offer.
Style introduces cutting-edge fashion and accessories, beauty trends, resort getaways and the finer things in life.
Style features the sharpest gentleman's wear - from suits and watches to denim and shoes. Style connects with men of panache.
- Color: Ads should be supplied in the CMYK color mode.*
- Resolution: 300 dpi at final crop dimensions for images and 1200 dpi for line art. (Minimum 200 dpi for images and 600 dpi for line art.)
- Rich Black: The recommended setting for rich black is C40 M30 Y30 K100. It is best to avoid using type smaller than 10 pt when reversed out of rich black or multi-color areas.
- PDF Settings: Use the PDF/X-1A: 2001 setting when exporting your PDF.
*Any elements that are not set as CMYK will be automatically converted; this may cause a change in the appearance of the art.
Submitting your ad
- Recommended file type: Print-ready Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Submitting via Ad Drop: Ad Drop is a Chronicle provided, digital ad delivery service available through any Web browser. Connect to https://chron.affinitydigital.net/addrop/ and select Camera Ready Upload to submit your completed ad. (You will need to know certain information to complete the upload process such as account representative, first run date, and publication.) There is also a portal for uploading ad components. If you are submitting a file type other than PDF, please contact your sales representative for more information about using Component Artwork Upload.
The design of an ad is an integral part of Style and the Houston Chronicle. The Houston Chronicle reserves the final approval rights on designs and photography used in advertisements placed in Style. Therefore, artwork should be approved by the Houston Chronicle before final production commences.
For more information contact your Houston Chronicle sales representative or email email@example.com